Are you a new architectural graduate?
Did you arrive recently to Canada and you have an architecural degree?
Have you faced the "Canadian experience" wall against your dream job?
Are you frustrated by employers asking for
Searching for jobs and let employers search for you!
HOW IT WORKS
SIMPLY ExPERIENCE is a workshop targeted to new architectural graduates and new immigrants with architectural degrees, who are trying to get into the job market but missing the Canadian experience required by most employers.
In 3 months, you will achieve the knowledge that will take you over 2 years in a regular office environment
Invest in your career and land your dream job in the right architectural company.
Pick your employer... don't wait for an employer to pick you!
1. Designing 1 Real new house project (Part 9) from
Contract initial till substation completion
2. Designing 1 Real house addition project (Part 9) from Contract initial till substation completion
3. Designing 1 Real building project (Part 3) from A to Z (the most important issues only)
4. Each project will go through The following phases: programming, Zoning, Building Code, Building Permit, Inspection, Administration.
5. The following sciences will be explained: Building Science, Building envelope, Fire protection
6. How to apply to committee of adjustment
7. How to apply for Building Permit
8. How to get your degree qualified CACB
9. How to enrol will the OAA and become an Intern Architect.
10. What you need to become a licensed Architect
11. Possible Job Placement as Volunteer or Probation (could be entry level)
12. Obtain a certificate for course and experience completion
WHY YOU NEED TO REGISTER?
We will facilitate
your placement in a reputable architectural company as an internship.
To be designed within Canadian best practice guidelines and according to the latest Canadian experience trends
Will be covered during the workshop. i.e. Programming, Zonning, Building Code, Inspection Administration, Building permits, etc...
4 hours, 2 days a week to finish the workshop.
Time is money... So stop wasting it looking for experience with the wrong people!
Stop wasting your time looking for a job!
Stop seeking "Canadian experience" with the wrong people!
2018 Workshops venue address:
WaterPark Place, 20 Bay Street, 11th Floor
Toronto, ON M5J 2N8
3 Minutes walking distance south of TTC Union Station
For any questions or obtain further information, please call: +1 289 637 4343 or fill out the following form
15 Wertheim Ct, Suite 511,
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3H7