Mazen Alkhaddam is Architect for over 30 Years, Licensed member of OAA, experience obtained in all spectrum of architecture from Design to Occupancy. My background values were covered in the following categories:
1. Master Degree in Architecture & Planning, Ion Mincu Institute in Bucharest, Romania, 1986
2. Building Code Consultant , Practice Adviser and Technical Adviser
3. Member of BCC Building Code Commission and a Councilor at OAA Ontario Architects Association
4. Expressed high value on sustainability and Earth friendly, with large experience in LEED being LEEDAP
5. Advocate for Barrier-Free and Accessibility,
7. Teaching Project Management and Building code since the 90th, and training new staff
8. PM. Projects Management from Acquisition to Close-out and Risk Management
9. Design from concept to occupancy including Construction document and project administration.
10. Practice creating construction documents, Coordination, Building systems and Materials, Field review, etc..
11. Computer literate in AutoCad “2015”, Revit , MS Project, MS Office and other Software knowledge.
12. Problem Solving, Risk Management