ARCH-PRENEUR is a must for every practicing architect.
Whether planning on opening a practice, practicing in a corporate or already have a practice. You will appreciate every single part of this workshop.
No institution in Canada has ever provided such comprehensive overview of all steps on how to open up an architectural practice and how to manage your risk!
ARCH-PRENEUR topics include the following:
1. Acts: Architects, Building code, Construction Lein,
2. OAA Practis tips & Regulations
3. Business plan
4. How to start a practice/register a business, bank account, registration with OAA
5. Budget required
6. Pro-Demnity requirements - Insurance
7. Biddingo - Merx (getting Jobs)
9. Doc 600
10. CCDC 2-3- &4
11. Project management
12. Practice management
14. Registering a company / Practice Certificate
15. Cost Estimation
16. Bidding and contract awarding
18. Negotiation, Mediation, arbitration & Allegation
Almost everything you need to know to run an architectural practice!
Registration Desk opens at 8:00AM
Complementary Coffee is available
Workshop starts at 9:00AM
1 hour Lunch break at 12:30PM
1 hour general questions at 5:00PM
DATE AND LOCATION
WHEN: 5 days, 8 hours a day from June 11th 2018 till June 15th 2018.
WHERE: WaterPark Place, 20 Bay Street, 11th Floor
Toronto, ON M5J 2N8
3 Minutes walking distance south of TTC Union Station
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS