SIMPLY ExPERIENCE is a workshop targeted to new architectural graduates and new immigrants with architectural degrees, who are trying to get into the job market but missing the Canadian experience required by most employers.
In 3 months, you will achieve the knowledge that will take you over 2 years in a regular office environment
Invest in your career and land your dream job in the right architectural company.
Pick your employer... don't wait for an employer to pick you!
1. Designing 1 Real new house project (Part 9) from Contract initial till substation completion
2. Designing 1 Real house addition project (Part 9) from Contract initial till substation completion
3. Designing 1 Real building project (Part 3) from A to Z (the most important issues only)
4. Each project will go through The following phases: programming, Zoning, Building Code, Building Permit, Inspection, Administration.
5. The following sciences will be explained: Building Science, Building envelope, Fire protection
6. How to apply to committee of adjustment
7. How to apply for Building Permit
8. How to get your degree qualified CACB
9. How to enrol will the OAA and become an Intern Architect.
10. What you need to become a licensed Architect
11. Possible Job Placement as Volunteer or Probation (could be entry level)
12. Obtain a certificate for course and experience completion
THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER!
If registration exceeded 8 students, we will refund $700 to every registrant.
That's $1900 in discounts which is almost 50% off of the actual price tag!
- Presentation by the professor
- Discussion and questions period
DATE AND LOCATION
WHEN: 4 hours every Tuesday & Friday for 12 weeks starting mid/end of September 2018
WHERE: WaterPark Place, 20 Bay Street, 11th Floor
Toronto, ON M5J 2N8
3 Minutes walking distance south of TTC Union Station
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS