The session will be focusing on the “Examination for Architects in Canada” Section 3 topics including but not limited to:
SECTION 3 General Objectives, as per the ExAC website:
1. Understand the principles of construction
2. Know construction materials and their properties
3. Understand construction processes
4. Evaluate material assemblies
5. Understand the components of construction documents
6. Understand the principles of writing a technical specification
7. Evaluate the components of the construction documents
SECTION 3 – Presentation of General Objectives
• Choosing appropriate materials
• Structural requirements
• Mechanical requirements
• Electrical requirements
• Fire suppression
• Civil engineering requirements
• Building envelope and noise control
• Project manual and working drawings
Limited spots are available!
WHEN: This session will be held on September 23, 2023
ONLINE; After completing your order, please navigate to the member’s dashboard Live Webinars tab to access your links.
Please register your information to receive a customized webinar link to your email address.
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
For a full list of Terms & Conditions, please click here
Submitting your consent on-line (located here
) is required prior to starting your session. Failure to do so may deny your access to the webinars.
The workshop starts at 9:00 AM
30 minutes break at 10:30 AM
1 hour Lunch break at 12:30 PM
30 minutes break at 3:00 PM
1 hour general questions at 5:00 PM
There are no reviews yet.