Currently we do not sell the workshop material separately as they are fundamentally connected with the class presentation, and would not be useful without attending.
That said, we are working on a stand alone version and will announce to all subscribers.
Do you provide mockup questions?neo Mahfouz2020-10-08T12:45:42-04:00
Just like LEED and PMP, sharing exam questions is illegal in Canada. Therefore, we do not provide mockup questions. That said, we make sure you understand all answers so that you are prepared for any questioning scenario.
Are you registered with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities?neo Mahfouz2020-10-08T12:46:24-04:00
Yes! We can accommodate private tutoring session for those with tight schedule or traveling for outside the providence/country. Please contact us and we will make sure to prepare a package that suits your need.
Are you endorsed by the ExAC committee?neo Mahfouz2020-10-08T12:56:55-04:00
The teacher is Mazen Alkhaddam, please see Bio below:
Mazen Alkhaddam is Architect for over 30 Years, Licensed member of OAA, experience obtained in all spectrum of architecture from Design to Occupancy. My background values were covered in the following categories:
1. Master Degree in Architecture & Planning, Ion Mincu Institute in Bucharest, Romania, 1986
2. Building Code Consultant , Practice Adviser and Technical Adviser
3. Member of BCC Building Code Commission and a Councilor at OAA Ontario Architects Association
4. Expressed high value on sustainability and Earth friendly, with large experience in LEED being LEEDAP
5. Advocate for Barrier-Free and Accessibility,
6. Creating and Administering Construction contracts “CCDC2”, Risk management, Initial budget, Scope of Work, Tendering, Bidding & Negotiation, Final budget, Project schedule, Consultants coordination, Tarion confirmation, Change orders, Deficiencies, Occupancy, Close-out.
7. Teaching Project Management and Building code since the 90th, and training new staff
8. PM. Projects Management from Acquisition to Close-out and Risk Management
9. Design from concept to occupancy including Construction document and project administration.
10. Practice creating construction documents, Coordination, Building systems and Materials, Field review, etc..
11. Computer literate in AutoCad “2015”, Revit , MS Project, MS Office and other Software knowledge.
12. Problem Solving, Risk Management
Do you provide a certificate of attendance?neo Mahfouz2020-10-08T13:10:43-04:00
Yes! We can accommodate private tutoring session for those with tight schedule or traveling from outside the providence/country. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to prepare a package that suits your need.
I can’t attend the workshop due to personal reasons, can I cancel my registration?neo Mahfouz2020-10-08T13:11:51-04:00
I can’t attend the workshop due to personal reasons, can I cancel my registration? Yes, you can cancel your registration 30 days BEFORE the first workshop scheduled date. A 25% of the receipt value will be deducted as an administration fee
Does the workshop includes drafting CAD training?neo Mahfouz2020-10-08T13:12:33-04:00
OBC9 has no prerequisites, anyone emerging into architecture can register and will learn the code from scratch.
That said, OBC3 is an advanced workshop where attendees need strong basic knowledge of the code in order to keep up with the workshop pace. We recommend attending OBC9 first then OBC3.
Do you provide any certificate at the end of every workshop?neo Mahfouz2020-10-08T13:20:49-04:00